Acknowledgement and Compliance
Bitcat does not collect any personally identifiable information about you other than the information that you affirmatively choose to submit to us (such as your name, email address and company name) when you use such sections of the website as the contact page, request information online, subscribe to Bitcat newsletters, etc.
We do recognize and collect the IP address, browser type, ISP, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, number of clicks, domain name, and country/state.
We use first-party cookies for:
• Distinguishing unique users;
• Knowing whether you choose to receive our push notifications or not;
• Operating social sharing widget;
• Limiting the amount of data recorded by Google;
• Alerting users about cookie use.
We use third-party cookies from Google, and YouTube (only active if you watch embedded videos).
Google cookies are used to gather anonymous visit statistics. Read about Google Privacy and Terms
YouTube cookies are used to gather video playback statistics and distinguish authorized users.
Use of information
Bitcat collects this information to provide higher quality solutions and services to our customers. IP address can be used only for the following purposes:
• Diagnostics of server problems
• Site administration (this data gives us the idea which parts of our site are visited more frequently)
• Investigation of misuse of www.bitcat.dev
IP addresses are not linked with any personal data. This means that users of our site are tracked, but they remain anonymous.
Bitcat may disclose your personal information when it is required by law or it is necessary to:
• Investigate unlawful activities or comply with legal process served on Bitcat
• Protect and defend the rights or property of Bitcat or visitors of www.bitcat.dev
Reply to user requests
Information submitted to contact form is used only for getting in touch with our users. It can’t be sold, rented, or otherwise given to any third party without the user’s consent.
Bitcat classifies your personal information as Confidential Information. Confidential Information is protected by storing it on secure servers that only select Bitcat personnel have access to. The information is encrypted to prevent unauthorized parties from accessing this information.
This website contains links to websites of third parties. Bitcat has no control over, and is not responsible for the content, privacy policies or reliability of such sites.
Changes to the policy